SLJ – Under the sea

I completed a kick start activity from the summer learning journey.

The activity was to design a seabed floor with sea creatures I would like to see under water.

To start of with the design I decided to use the pictures provided. I started to find the right space to add a dolphin. With the other images provided I wanted to made 2 pairs of family. WIth the leftover space I decided to make my own custom orca known as a killer whale. A fact I know about the killer whale is that they hunt in packs and is able to kill the greatest great white shark. With the little leftover space I added a jelly fish from the provided images.

I found this activity fun because I could create a sea bed with many different creatures using my imagination.

One thought on “SLJ – Under the sea

1. Talofa Lava Bethany,

I love the addition of the Orca whale to your under the water scene. I love Orca whales, they are so incredibly intelligent. Did you know that Orca’s aren’t actually whales, they are actually dolphins. What is your favourite sea creature? Mine would probably be an Orca whale (or maybe we should call it an Orca dolphin).

I like your description and I like how you used paragraphs to separate your ideas. Have you seen any other underwater activities?

You should check out Swaimah from Point England School’s under sea blog post. Maybe you could leave her a comment.
    Swaimah’s Blog

Keep up the awesome work Bethany,
    Miss Pryde
    SLJ